Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yay! More snow!

Once again we were lucky enough to wake up to snow. Not much but still, it's snow and it's great!

I love how when it snows it's like everything froze along with it in the exact position it was in. I see things so differently when it has snowed. This time around I wanted to document all the little toys that got caught in the snow storm.

This tractor picture is by far one of my favorite snow pictures so far this year. Last snow storm I got his tricycle which I also love.

You can tell we just got a dusting but it is still so much fun. Especially for Cole. He loves waking up and seeing snow. He said to be this morning "Mommy, there is BIG snow outside my house"



Our poor meyer lemon and kumquat trees. They need some extra love.
I just can't resist sending in pictures to the local tv station. Good Day Sacramento is by far the best news/ morning show ever. Plus they rock the free advertising too. :-)


1 comment:

Melanie H. said...

I absolutely *love* the pic with the alligator! Such a cool shot...and what's in it's mouth? Lego piece? lol