Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy bee

We've been busy this week. Mike and I spent hours designing this cake for Cole's birthday party today. He was mesmerized by this cake and we are so happy we followed through with it. It took in total about 7 hours to create this cake and it was totally worth it.

On another note, poor Cole spent his birthday party swollen up again. I told ya'll the next time would be worse and here we are two week later. This time it was the right side. Poor Dylan spent his birthday party with walking pneumonia. I think the boys can officially mark "being sick for ones birthday" off of their bucket lists. :-)

At least the two of them seemed to be enjoying themselves and not acting like their ailments bothered them.

I hope to have his birthday party pics up asap! But I am tired and need some sleep. I have had a side ache since wednesday afternoon and it hasn't gone away. I can't lay on my side to sleep and it hurts in my right rib cage when I breathe. Don't worry I'm not dying. About 4 1/2 years ago this happened and it took months for it to go away, ultrasounds, and no diagnosis other than it could be a form of pluracy. So since then it has occurred maybe twice and this is the third time. So I kind have been lagging on blogging once again and I have a super cute family session to finish editing. :-)

4 comments:

alixclaire said...

that cake is so awesome aim!!!! you guys are too funny.. 7 hrs? geeeeez. but im sure cole was in love.

JCW said...

The cake is AMAZING, I bow down to you and Mike for that creation! How did you learn how to work with fondant? Is it hard?

marisa said...

Love the Cake Amy! Excellent job!

The Fredy Family said...

Jac - blog post to come about the making this weekend. I have been laid out for a few days. Blog post to come on that tomorrow. :-(