Thursday, March 18, 2010

Evening play time

Cole is still being his sweet little self which to me means he still isn't feeling the best. Tonight we went to 5 different places (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, In and Out, Target and Winco) and he did not complain one time! Normally we have a melt down after the first stop. I always feel bad for the little guy when he is sick but he is so sweet. Or could it have something to do with the short hair? The shorter the hair the sweeter the boy?


Cole farted and totally got caught!






While at Whole Foods I came across coconut milk yogurt! I also found Rice yogurt. We gave her the coconut milk one tonight (strawberry flavor). She loved it. Tomorrow morning I am going to start adding in the coconut milk into her bottles of rice milk.


Guess who finally discovered the camera???


No comments: