Monday, March 29, 2010

coleisms

Every time I ask Cole a questions he responds with "ummmm I don't know!"

A UPS truck drove by while we were at the gas station and Cole said "Hey, there's the PSA guy" You think UPS comes to the house too much?

Cole asked for Ketchup and Ranchup for dipping with his chicken nuggets.

Siena has started saying no "Nah" and Cole said "No Siena, don't touch that" she looked at him and said "Nah, nah, nah" He then said "Mommy make Siena stop saying no!"

Cole uses two adjectives to describe something in a sentence. "This is beautiful and nice mommy" "Siena is cute and pretty" (really he did say that)

Cole looked out the patio door and saw a half chewed pinecone on the deck. He yelled to me "Mommy! I see Oni's pineapple"

We were driving on the freeway and we passed a truck with a dead elk in the back of it. Cole says " Look at the big camel deer mommy, it's sleeping in his truck!"


(you know I would have a picture of it too)

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

So cute...I can't wait for the boys to speak! We started speech therapy two weeks ago, by the way...

Cole is a funny funny little stud muffin