Monday, March 1, 2010

Mimicking

Siena is mimicking a lot of sounds and words lately. She says "mama" and sometimes "dada", the mood has to be right for that. When it is nap time or bed time and she is all wrapped up in her blanket, I had made it a habit of telling her "night night" and giving her a kiss. Well earlier in the week when I laid her down in her crib and kiss her and said "night night" like I always do, I lifted up to walk out of the room and I hear a little soft voice say "ni ni". I thought for sure it was a fluke. So that night when Mike was home I tested it out again and sure enough she said it again!

She also likes to breathe really heavily though her squished up nose and she sounds like an angry rhinoceros. Too darn cute! Cole used to do the same thing! Her big ol' front teeth poke out and it is super funny. She loves doing it.

She also is able to point to things when I ask here where something is, like the dog or cat.

No comments: