Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Facebook status's for February

got the most AWESOME gifts from my husband! He is the best!

opened up a bag of chips expecting salt and pepper and only got salt. Bummer.

finished my 2010 pricing for workshop review, ordered business cards, ordered birth announcements, ordered photos catching up on blog stuff. All things I WANT to do. I love days devoted to me. Now how about ice cream for lunch?

Cole just asked me for a treat. I told him to wait. He said "No! I don't wait!"

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!!! I feel so loved. :-)

what is wrong with me? I am letting Cole out of nap time to play on the deck. Last day with out rain for a week.

i want to go to bed not clean up cat vomit. don't like it when work follows me home.

breathe in, breathe out.

nothing like falling asleep on the couch for 3 hours with the baby and being woken up by the toddler shoving apple slices in your mouth saying "you like apples mommy?"

This morning was the worst awakening I've had since becoming a mom. Holy crap.
must prepare the house for Mike to be alone with the kids for 2 1/2 days. Oh boy!!!! Laundry, cleaning, groceries, let the fun begin!

"Mommy I have something for you. It's flowers for your birthday."

Cole's making it pretty easy to leave for two days and not miss him

i was asking Cole what he was eating for lunch and he was to tell me what each thing was called - when I pointed to the mac in cheese he said it was "gnocchi". haha! my kid is sophisticated.
who knew I was so strong! I can shatter my dining room table glass top with one hand and a little bit of pressure. not funny by the way. the glass top cost $220.

Cole seems to think that it is ok to go outside when it is 45 degrees in socks and underware.

off to LA!!!!!! So excited!!!!

Hanging out at the sac airport. Fun times.

is home and exhausted. See you all in a week. I'm sleeping. :-)

wishing I could edit photos from the workshop this weekend except I can't look at the

computer screen with out my eyes killing me! Damn projector on the very white walls in the
dark ruined me for probably 3 days. :-(

Cole melts my heart. He just told me "I so glad you're here mommy" while we were playing legos. When I first got home he said " can I play legos Aimee?" this morning he said to me "I missing you when you at work mommy"

So close to needing stitches...will he ever learn? " look at my owie Siena. I sick."

today is Siena's last day of being zero. :-( How did a year go by so fast???

Our little Siena is one year old today!!!!

Apparently turning 1 to Siena meant learning to climb up on to anything over night. I made a

huge mistake when I was pregnant with her saying that no child could EVER be more active than Cole. I am so eating my words today.

Editing part 1 of Siena's first b-day pics. Oh so cute!!!

goodbye rose bush / tree ! I will not miss u!

just recorded another edition of Cole eating in his sleep. This one's better than the first!

A vomiting toddler is EXACTLY what I wanted for Valentines day.

I am pretty sure nap time doesn't involve throwing toys.

Siena just had her first dairy product in 6 weeks. Keep fingers crossed for no hives or rashes!!!!

73 degrees in February!! Loving this weather. Kids are playing on the deck and having a blast!!

Last day of my 5 day weekend. what to do........

Cole came running to me and said "mommy Siena is making noise" (she was napping). So we go in to get her and he runs up to the play pen and says "I so happy to see you Sea-ah-na" and starts giving her kisses. The on the couch he keeps kissing her and telling her "Happy Valentine Day" He is in love with her.

Tonight - pizza and the park!

American idol gets stupider every year. How can they drag out what should take 30 minutes into 3 hours???? I'm over it and it hasn't even started.

Dairy trial....not good. As of now Siena has to be totally dairy free and soy free. What is this girl going to eat?

Last night Cole told me he wanted a brother baby (his words) named Jacob (his friends baby brothers name) and that Siena wants one too because she likes to hold babies.

Bummed my photoshoot was rained out but I am working on my 5 blurb books so that makes up for it!

Holy crap! How many different stupid games are on facebook. Just when I think I have hid them all another one pops up. How do people have time to cook fake food and take care of fake animals?

Somebody's walking!!!!!

Special Agent Oso is a freaking moron

you know it's going to be a long day when you can't even talk on the phone away from the kids with out it resulting in bath time before 1pm.

is trying to imagine how swollen cole's neck will be in the morning. Those darn biting nats are out and he is on his way to having jowls. I seriously hope he doesn't end up as swollen and last year when he took him to the ER.

Cole's neck is double the size of last night. Siena has a 102 degree fever but she had her live virus vaccines 8 day ago and they said 7-10 days after she could get a fever so it's right on time!

i wanna turn off the tv. will someone please put her out of her misery.

Poor guy. This isn't even close to how swollen he got last year. But this is only the first bite of the season. Let's hope he builds up some immunity to those nats!

Can you guess what Cole is talking about when saying these two words: Rubberbandaid & Unclebrella

Way to start out shity AI. Three days in a row.

Haley? Safe?? Really?

Made my first ever pot roast!! 5 hours till I know if it is good. :-)

Me at the workshop with my fav photog and great friend Melody!!! Thank you Sanae!

I can not believe all these massive earthquakes! Let's hope the tsunami warnings for 1/4 of the world die out soon.

making homemade pizza

technology is amazing. Watching CNN with live video on the Hawaiian ocean waiting for the Tsunami to hit.

Siena is having her first bottle of Rice milk!!!! She likes it! Keep fingers crossed there are no reactions and we can stop spend $300 a month on hypoallergenic formula!!!

"we are two workers guys, mommy. we go find worms and put them in our hands." - Cole

getting ready to head out the door for a family shoot!

heading to the park with the fam!

Siena just walked 15 feet! That's a whole lot of steps for a little peanut. had to be at least 40!

No comments: