Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick mama and kids

I haven't disappeared. In fact, I have may pictures to share and stories to tell and I am trying to get around to it but I have be stuck in a chair all weekend with the most horrible cold I have ever had. Both kids are sick as well and last night I developed a double ear infection and I feel like my ear need to pop but can't. I can barely hear anything. I'm taking both kids in to the doc tomorrow to get their ears checked to because Siena can't sleep lying flat and Cole just told me his ears hurt. Fun times.

Some how Mike has managed to not catch it. Thank goodness because if both of us were knocked down and the kids life would be hell.

At least Cole is having fun with his snot.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope you get better soon and I also hope Mike doesn't catch it!

Elissa said...

Snot Fun. Oh the joys of childhood. lol