Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Physical Therapy, haircut, dog crate and crushers

Siena had her follow up physical therapy appointment this morning. He had wanted to see her when she was walking or at 14 months, which ever came first. He was super impressed with her mobility and she even hit a new milestone while there! She can now get into a standing position with out needing help of a couch or table.

Cole got a hair cut today. As much as I love his long hair it was too long in the back and was getting mullet like. He has the cutest shaggy hair but when it is cut short like this it is much longer between hair cuts and I like that!


Today was a beautiful day! Close to 80 I think. We played outside for awhile in between nap times. Siena enjoyed the dog crate a lot! She kept going in and out and trying to lock herself in it.
She also discovered her brother favorite snack. At Trader Joe's they have pureed apple carrot sauce and they call it crushers. They come in these little packets that the kids can suck on. Cole loves them! They have an apple only one as well but I don't buy it because I think the added carrot is much better for him. Well miss Siena discovered it and is now addicted to them. She carried it around for over an hour. She actually did make too much of a mess either!


3 comments:

alixclaire said...

holy moly, that boy is handsome when he get's a haircut! and siena is growing bigger every time you post a picture. i can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Esther and Brian said...

He's cute either way for sure...:)

What a great idea with those snacks! We don't have Trader Joe's (booo) but I think that I saw these at BabiesRUs- I'll have to check them out... :)

Kristen said...

Now I totally want to try out those Crushers! His haircut is so handsome.