Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter time, Merry Christmas to me, and Cole

As cold as it may be outside, I really do love the winter time.  I love rain storms, thunderstorms, and even the snow.  I love it so much because I get to stay warm and cozy by our wood stove.  Notice how the Christmas Tree is totally present free....I refuse to wrap presents more than one time.

Even Pooh Bear gets into the sprit of things.  Cole has been putting Pooh Bear in the Christmas tree a lot.  This time Pooh even got some water to drink.

My Christmas present to me.  I have been waiting years to have frames up in a gallery setting.  My very creative husband designed the layout for us.  If we went with what I wanted it would looking nothing like this masterpiece.  Excuse the blinds glaring in the center.  Not much I could do at this point.  Obviously photos will be changing soon as you all know I will be taking thousands of pictures of the new little one....get ready for some cutsie stuff!  The frame on the table is a digital one - I need to update those photos!

This little guy said "Please mama" this morning when pointing to the tree.  He wanted the lights to be on.  Also, if he sees Mike giving me a kiss he must interrupt it and then try to kiss me.

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

Aimee...so I am loving the gallery setting of all those frames! Tell Mike great job and great job to you for taking all the photos.