Monday, December 15, 2008

30 weeks - 9 weeks to go!

Definitely feeling pregnant this week!  I am getting stuck trying to get up.  Kind of having to roll over to one side if I am on the ground.  Last night I felt like my insides were being punched out by this child!  Quite the experience.  Heartburn is occurring more often but legs cramps are less.  Not sure which one I would rather have.  At least the leg cramp goes away quicker.  Still have not had to pull out that huge body pillow which is nice.  I never really liked sleeping with it anyways.  Appetite is down due to constant heartburn.

Dr.'s visit tomorrow.  I'll bet I put on at least 5 pounds.  Feels like 10 though!


Baby Bump Watch
It's getting there......

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ow heartburn and leg cramps. . . does not sound fun! Holy cow just nine weeks!!! Wow! How is Cole liking the snow this year? ;)