Sunday, December 21, 2008

Annual Family Christmas Party

It's that time of year!  The annual Mesple Family Christmas party.  It is always so much fun.  Good food, good times, good friends and family.  
I made these amazing appetizers.

Another decent family photo!
Remind me next time not to sit like that.
Is Cole actually smiling?

Cole got to spend a lot of time with his cousins who absolutely adore him.
We need to get him together with them more often.  That little guy ran till he was practically passed out.  He took a few 5 second siestas in the guitar case.

Cole - don't even think about asking Santa for one of those!

I attempted to give Cole his first taste at cow tongue.  Cole's a smart guy.  Avoid the cow tongue at all cost.  Give it to Grandpa Dale, he will eat it for sure!


We celebrated my grandpa's 90th birthday!
You would never guess by looking at him that he was 90.
Guitar playing in the back ground. 
Cole is of course involved in every situation.

Four generations.  Cole, me, my dad and my grandaunt Bertha.

My sister and her boyfriend are back from Mexico.
They sailed around Baja for 2 months.
(sorry Lennis - not the most flattering photo, but the only one I got)

Little guy on the way home.  He was so beat after running around all day Saturday.

No comments: