Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Just wanted to wish every one a Merry Christmas!  Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.  Hopefully we will have a white Christmas...it is in the forecast!  What I have learned about Christmas Eve is that those who wait until then to shop have the right idea!  Went to the mall at 7:45 this fine rainy morning to get Cole's picture taken with Santa.  What a great time to go.  Up front parking by Nordstrom, a ten minute wait for Santa, awesome deals at stores - all christmas stuff at Pottery Barn 50% off!!!, the cutest little girl clothes at Pumpkin Patch and Children's Place - 50% plus an extra 20% today!  And I got the cutest little pair of pink low top Converse for $1.44.  Gotta love Nordstrom Notes!

Just a few Holiday photos for everyone to enjoy.

Santa Cole

The Fredy's

As most of you know we have been having major problems getting Cole dressed these days. He wants nothing to do with clothes unless they are pj's. Well he was not about to get his picture taken with Santa in his pj's so last night I debated on putting him in his clothes and letting him sleep in them but then decided he would probably just pee on them anyways so I just told him that tomorrow he was going to see Santa with Dylan. He smiled and went on his way. So this morning I am getting ready go to battle and I tell him that it is time to change his diaper and get dressed so we can go see Santa. I think a Christmas miracle occurred! Cole walked over to his changing table waited to be picked up and let me CHANGE his diaper, get him DRESSED, and WASH his face with out the slightest screech. In fact he was so excited about seeing Santa that every time I mentioned it he would say "oh ya ya".  I don't think he realized what exactly it meant when I said we were going to go see Santa...

Merry Christmas from Dylan and Cole
Can't you tell how much Cole loved meeting Santa?  
He gave Santa Pooh Bear.

1 comment:

TayTay said...

haha poor kid..lol isaiah got his picture with that same santa!lol