Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fever's cause strange behavior

Tonight is night 3 of Cole and his fever.  He is impossible to get to bed.  We have had him in our bed by default when he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming.  I am blaming teeth this time since he does not have a runny nose, coughing or sneezing.  I can see the 4 vampire teeth in the front coming in.  I refuse to stick my finger in the back to check for molars for fear I may lose a finger.  

He is extra sweet when he doesn't feel good.  When ever I am around him he gives me hugs and kisses - not sloppy ones- and wants to cuddles non stop.  It just warms me up and makes me so happy.   Two nights ago he spent almost 45 minutes giving Mike and I kisses - back and forth.

Cole has also started this new things whenever he sees something new, interesting or just when ever he feels like saying it.  He says "hmm".  It is hilarious.  It is like he is genuinely interested in this particular item or maybe he is perplexed by it, I am not sure.


This is where Cole is spending the majority of his time these past few days.

No comments: