Monday, December 8, 2008

29 weeks - 10 weeks to go!

Not so many stress contractions this week which is nice.  Feeling a little more uncomfortable in my maternity jeans, so I am still wearing yoga pants and sweats as much as possible.  Thank goodness it is cold!   The baby leg or arm keeps getting stuck in my groin area and it is pretty uncomfortable.  Gotta kind of wiggle around to get it out.  

Appetite picked up a little bit this week - feel like I have gained about 5 pounds!  Although I know I am not anywhere close to where I was with Cole.  I judge that by a pair of maternity jeans that I bought when prego with Cole.  At thanksgiving time with Cole I could no longer wear them - too tight - this time I wore them to thanksgiving and I am 4 week ahead of where I was!  Wore them this weekend too!  So that is comforting in knowing that maybe I have not gained as much as I though on my lower half this time around.

I am getting closer to meeting my goal of projects to be finished in the next 8 weeks.  I am in the process of 5 blurb books and should be all done in time!  I will update when I actually can say they are completed.  2 out of the 5 have all the photos they need in them (440 pages per book - over 1000 photos per book).  So much fun to be creating these memories for our children.

Baby Bump Watch

Kind of a funny pointy one today

No comments: