Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Goodbye my friends....

Goodbye candy. 
Goodbye cookies.
Goodbye my beloved Dr. Pepper.
Goodbye extra tacos at Rubios.
Goodbye salt.
Goodbye Mint Chip Ice Cream.

You are no longer a part of this pregnancy.  Your presence in my life has caused me to gain 8 pounds this month.  You are no longer welcome in my house.  Since I have ZERO self control around you I am choosing to ban you from my world which in turn includes Mike's world.  Sorry honey but you've got 9 weeks of me not providing ANYTHING sweet for you too eat. If you must have it, eat it in the car. 

Hello veggies.
Hello salads.
Hello yogurt.
Hello smaller portions.

You and I will become great friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how much have you gained all together? You look so small. I can't inagine its a lot.