Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Cole discovering what Santa brought him.  It took him a minute or two to even notice it which was kind of funny.  But when he did see it, boy was he happy!

He was not exactly sure how it was to be rode at first.

But then he got the hang of it.  What is really nice about it, is that a long pole attaches to the back of it so we can push him around on it.

Instead of eating breakfast.... we were watching the weather - hoping for snow.... did we get a white Christmas????  Does snowing for 2 minutes count?

Over at Grandpa Glenn's and Grandma Carole's house.  Cole got even more fun toys!

He had himself tucked away from everyone while we opened presents.  He concentrated very hard on his lap top games.
Mike was pretty excited about his gift. I got a few fun gifts too!  A wide angle lens for my camera and a white skin rug (not sure who it belonged to) for photos and a 16G memory card! I am a happy camper!

This is how I feel every day now.  Tonight I was especially large - I felt like I would deflate if some one were to pop my belly.  I was kind of hoping that would happen...
After Christmas dinner.  Our wonderful neighbors joined us for the day along with Claire from Ireland who is here for a few days.

And of course we had one more special present for Cole.  We had no idea it was this big.  Boy does he has fun in this.  I had no idea this kid could jump so high and he was doing body slams over and over.  What a great way to get a kid sleepy before bed time.


No comments: