Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleeping update

So after blogging at midnight this morning, I got ready to go to bed and as I walked into our room at 12:15am, Siena woke up. She sleeps in a play pen in our bedroom but every night ends up in bed with us. It never used to be a problem but she now is constantly moving around, sitting up, falling over and head butting us on accident. So I am slowly working on getting her to stay in her crib. I wish so much that we had an extra bedroom to put her in away from Cole but we don't right now. So from 12:15 till 1:45am she would stand up and look at me and I would lay her down, and with in seconds she would be up again. Sometimes she was crying, other times she was trying to touch me. I hid under the sheets so she could not see me (didn't help). Finally at 1:45 she was asleep and I was finally able to drift off, or so I thought. Cole woke up screaming again, not as bad as thursday morning but still very upset. This time he wanted Mike. So Mike slept in Cole's room until about 4:30am when he woke up and came back to our room. At 6:15 am Cole was back up and heading into our room. We tried so hard to get him back to sleep and no such luck. We all go up at 6:45am. I'm tired. :-)

No comments: