Friday, February 5, 2010

Siena's mobility milestones!

Siena has learned to climb on the couch! I am surprised that she is able to since her little legs are so short. She is on 27 1/2 inches tall after all. But when faced with the NEED for the remote and or telephone she gives it her all. I looked back to see when Cole was able to get on the couch and it was the same age. The only difference is that he was walking and she is just taking steps occasionally. She likes to sit on the stairs in the office and then stand up and then sit back down. If I am near her then she tries to walk to me.

Here she is taking her first steps last week. Cole is the master video taper. How can you not love his laugh!


Here she looks like a smiling, chubby marshmellow!


Sorry for the horrible video. It didn't look like this when I uploaded it. :-(

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

the little peanut is trying hard! she's doing great...