Monday, February 15, 2010

Facebook status's for January

The endless battle of "i need to go pee pee" to avoid nap time is in full fight mode at our house.

Heading to trader joes!!!!

Love our 60 degree spring weather in January!

I have been trying to get Siena to take a nap since 10:30 this morning. A kid can only cry for so long, right?

Updating my website with all the fall photo sessions!! Finally I have some time to work on it!

Should have gone to bed way earlier than I did. So tired. Hoping the Dr can get Siena on meds today for her tummy! Up every hour at night.

If you ask Cole what he is doing he will tell you "Bustin a move" followed by "you want, you got it" Oh man are we in trouble!

Going to pick up our Christmas present!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!

Setting up our new bed!!!!!!!!!

packing for our day trip to SF tomorrow!!

Cole where r we going tomorrow? "sissy-Fran-sicko"

Home from the city and oh so tired.

I promised the husband I'd have the house clean when he got home from work...now I have to actually do it. I want a maid.

I love seeing my kids playing together. Cole is the most helpful big brother and Siena just adores him. So happy to have them in my life.

I love a good storm! Off to bed to let the sweet sound of rain put me to sleep.

Cole is having an out of body experience. Don't cross his path.

At dinner Cole hears "pants on the ground" on tv. He jumps up and says "pants on the ground, I want to see that guy".

5:30am on a Saturday looks a lot different than 5:30am on a work day.

We have trained Cole to let us know when Siena has something she shouldn't. This morning we hear being yelled loudly to us "Siena is chewing on a homie"

BBqn gourmet burgers for lunch!!

i am dying of laugher listening to Cole call for his dad. "MICHAEL!!! MICHAEL!!!! I broke this MICHAEL!!"

Siena has consumed $40 worth of formula in 48 hours.

Mike and Cole have been watching walking with dinosaurs at night. Well last night they watched Walking with Cavemen. Today Cole asked me "mommy, can I watch the monkeys."

Cole is now calling Mike "Mikey". Even I don't call him that. When I ask him my name he calls me "Auntie Alix"

Holy windstorm batman. I think the house might blow away.

And the thunder rolls on in. Let's hope the kids sleep through it.

has one sick toddler and a baby with a possible soy allergy.

Perfect day for beer stew. Using Sierra Nevada's newest - Glissade! So Yummy!!!

Anybody whose kids have allergies - did they ever get a rash on their bottom that actually bled?

Looks like Siena is allergic to soy. Now i have to research all things made with soy and avoid them in her diet. Fun times.

super frustrated with the "soy allergy". the hypo-allergenic formula the doc has her on is 26% soy! I even called the company to confirm since the container says nothing about soy. Now I am totally confused as to what is going on. :-( waiting to hear back from the doctor.

note to self. next time the power suddenly goes out make sure you know where the kids are.

hoping to get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row tonight. On day 6 of fussy baby can't sleep at night but has no problem taking a 5 hour nap while I am at work

woke up to an inch of snow and now the rain is washing it away.

snowy / rainy day is the perfect time to paint my dining room

formula problem solved. Big relief!!!

don't be fooled. Heritage Dr. Pepper tastes yucky. :-( I was hoping it wouldn't. Now what to do with the other 10 we have?

and it's snowing again!

crap. guess who just realized that the chocolate milk siena got from Cole wasn't chocolate milk.....it was chocolate soy milk. this is going to be so not fun. i need more sleep

How many times can the power go out on one day?

Nothing better than a baby sound asleep on you.

hanging shelves in the freshly painted dining room!

so sick of the ant invasion.

Can not figure out why I have had this nervous sick feeling since saturday night. Not fun!!

Cole is siting next to me and he was hitting his leg. I asked him what he was doing an he said "I am fighting my leg"

i think allergies are starting....this means Claritin D will be showing up at my house.

on his way out the door to grandma's Cole says to me "mommy do you need a hug?" I get a big hug and then he says "see you tomorrow, bye honey"

is it too much to ask to get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. i'm going on 6 weeks and I am about to fall asleep standing up at this point.

Siena took 3 steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photoshop, photoshop, photoshop. not doing much else today besides that.

it's kind of weird to edit photos of your self.

Because the mom is never in any photos. She needs some rockin ones of her self. :-)


1 comment:

MegsCamaren said...

How did you go back and get all of these? Did you just copy them? It is a good idea.