Sunday, February 21, 2010

The baby gate

I had the gate elevated so the cats could get in and out with out having to jump over and Siena really wanted into Cole's room. The gate was up to keep her out because she will not stop eating legos and Cole really wanted to play with them.
She finally figured out that there was a hole under it but still can't figure out how to get under it. I know it is only a matter of time.



This is her fake cry face when she doesn't get what she wants. It's pretty cute if I don't say so my self!


3 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

Holly Cow she looks sooo incredibly much like Cole in the face! Wow. Especially in the last photo...

:)

alixclaire said...

that face! hahaha where have we seen that before?!

Elizabeth said...

the fake crying face is genius ... I'm going to start using to see if peeps will do what I want! Great pics of Siena!