Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happenings

Siena has been cracking me up lately with her showing off. The other night in the bath tub she would lean over and pretend to eat the water and then pop up and smile at me with this mischievous grin, as if she were checking to see if she was in trouble. She is also starting to mimick me and will hold her hands up to her face (one on each cheek) and give big smiles. She says "mama" a lot and loves to give kisses. She is still working on keeping her tongue in her mouth.

Siena is getting closer and closer to walking. Last night she turned away from the recliner and took about 4 steps to the music table. It was like she had forgot that she could not walk! She also likes to use the walls as support to get where she needs to go instead of crawling and will even go down the stairs like that.

Now she judges the distance and decides if it is worth the effort to walk or crawl.



Cole's newest saying is "That's cool". If he asks you a question and you give him and answer he says "oh, that's cool" It is a total crack up!

Cole also speaks in double negatives. There were some little dinosaurs under his bed and he asked me to get them "mommy, I can't not get my little dinosaurs, I can't not reach them with my two hands"

No comments: