Monday, February 1, 2010

31

Today is the third anniversary of my 29th birthday. Happy Birthday to me! So far the day has been great! Mike got me the most awesome, goddy , empty picture frames to use for my photography business and that about made my day. Pretty rockin!!! Can't wait to refinish them to some funky colors and designs. I didn't get to sleep in, in fact I don't think I got more than 6 hours of sleep. I plan on hitting the sack as soon as I am off work tonight. Yes, I work on my birthday. It's only a 3 hour shift so I can't complain. The kids are being wonderful and I think I am on a "non rainy day" high, because I have let Cole skip nap time in lue of playing outside all day long on the deck. He is getting "fiders" (spiders) and taking dinosaurs for a swim in the sand box full of water. Siena took a 3 1/2 hour nap so I can't complain there!

It's a good day.

3 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

3.5 hour nap? I am officially jealous...sorry to hear that she has a runny nose, too...yuks...

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!!! Best of wishes for the coming year. Ex

Melanie H. said...

I still can't grasp the idea of the frames....maybe you can take a pic of them. :)