Friday, February 5, 2010

Alternative medicine

So awhile back I was going to take Siena to see a Bowen therapist if her neck went crooked again. Well it started to about 3 weeks ago but straightened out with in a day which before it would have taken a week and a half. So on this past week I spoke with the client that does the Bowen therapy and mentioned to her that Siena's neck had been fine and that we discovered that she may have a soy allergy and is on special formula. I also told her since being on the formula her stomach is better and that her neck had not gone crooked. The therapist then said to me "The first thing I look at with neck problems is in the stomach and intestines. I bet her crooked neck was related to her allergy and uncomfortableness" How's that for another theory?? It will be very interesting to see how this develops in the future but it's been 6 weeks since a good head tilt and they were coming every 3 weeks and 4 weeks ago is when she started the zantac and hypoallergenic formula.

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Interesting...I hope that it is true because then you will be able to control this with her diet...

Have a great time this weekend!!!