Friday, February 27, 2009

My not so secret addiction...

I have a little problem when it comes to jelly beans.  I have no self control. It only occurs with the Brach's brand.  All others I can turn down, no problem, except these.  Fortunately for me they are only available at Easter time.  I prefer the speckled eggs over the classic ones (lets not even bring up the spiced ones) for one and one reason only.  All of  the jelly beans in the speckled bag are edible where as in the classic bag they have dark purple and black that make up about 1/3 of the bag meaning that I am wasting my money and  not getting all my jelly beans.

I tend to stock up and eat so many of these that buy the time Easter actually gets here I am so sick of them, it takes about a year before I want to eat them again.

1 comment:

JCW said...

I've never tried these...now I'm gonna HAVE to. Dangit. I hate black jelly beans too...yuck!