Monday, February 23, 2009

Bargaining

There has been a lot of bargaining going on in the Fredy house lately.  Cole is discovering new ways to try and get what he wants.

He is all finished with lunch.  I turn off the t.v. and tell him it is nap time.  He watches toons during lunch.  He runs back to his table, sits down and shoves blueberries in his mouth and points to the t.v. Please.

It was nap time.  Cole and I are sitting on the couch.  I tell him "Cole it is time to take a nap"  He shakes his head and points to his toe nails and then points to the bathroom.  I ask him, "Cole do you want me to cut your nails?"  "Oh ya ya" he replies.  So I get the nail clipper and he holds up each foot for me and then gives me his hands.  I put him down for a nap after that little bargaining episode.  He was pretty upset and hit his door a few times.  About 45 minutes later I peeked into the room and he was sound asleep in his bed with the blankets pulled up over him.

No comments: