Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's with this weather?


So here we are, memorial day weekend. It's the weekend that kicks off the start of summer. Camping, hanging out at the river, playing outside all day long, BBQ's and of course late, warm summer nights. But I just don't see that happening anytime soon. It's still raining. It's cold. We have a fire going in the wood stove. It's snowing over the pass and the HWY has been closed down multiple times this week due to snow, car accidents and over turned big rigs. I have been saying for a while now that I think our season are slowly changing. Winter and Spring seem to last until June and fall (beautiful days and crisp nights) last until December. Before we know it Summer will be in December and June, July and August will be our snowy months.

Cole told me he wanted to be a little doggie and go outside. I told him it was too cold and that when it was cold little doggie slept by the fire.



No comments: