Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Listening skills and other ear piercing things

I am going crazy these days. Cole has apparently forgotten how to listen. He completely ignores everything we ask him to do or stop doing, mainly stop doing. It is driving me crazy. He is tormenting the dog to no end and I feel so bad for her. I have to lock her in the bathroom and that isn't fair to her. Any ideas on when their hearing comes back?

Siena is teething and by teething I mean she is grumpy, whiny, fussy, refusing to eat anything and all around hard to deal with. Today she ate half a scrambled egg and 4 ounces of apple blueberry baby food and 1/2 a rice cake.

I am tired and I think I would just like to sleep for the next year.

How's every one else feeling today?

2 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

sorry, i missed this post earlier...yeah, tired here too!!!

teething sucks...not sure what was going on with my boys yesterday but they eat nothing all day except one snack cup's full of baby puffs when we were out and about..and some milk...what the?

listening skills for cole: umm, i am looking for you to teach me for the upcoming years, girl!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm tired too (but not from teething bubbas). I remember the days of not listening AT ALL. Its a phase and it will pass but I know its frustrating. Of course all the books tell you to reinforce consequences (like time out etc) but I for one know how hard it is to be consistent in the consequences when you are sooo tired. Hang in there ... you are a great Mum and it will all come good soon.
Ex