Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Today could not have been a nicer day. It was in the mid 80's with a slight breeze. We were in heaven! So relaxing. Our good friends Nicole and Russ came over with Dylan and Jacob. Mike and Russ (mainly Russ) did a ton of electrical work, mainly on my office and then installed a couple of power outlets outdoors. We BBQ'd kabobs, the kids ran laps (or drove cars) on the deck for hours. The big boys missed their naps and the little ones both took great naps. My office is rearranged into a perfect situation where the patio door is no longer behind me which means the horrible glare will be gone forever!!! Hopefully my eyes will start getting better and not feel blurry when looking at the computer. We couldn't make the switch until the electrical work was done because the plugs were in very bad shape, not grounded and the one I needed to use in the switch would shock you when you touched it. Not good at all. After two weekends of weddings I am free until June 13th (with one family session next weekend) so editing time it is for me! I took a break from the computer (ok the power was cut off to the office) but it felt great to sit and relax and hang out with friends.


To me, when I see watermelon it symbolizes summer.


Siena wanted to play with the boys so bad but she kept getting in the way of their bumper cars.

The boys did a lot of this -

and this. Although neither one of them was happy when the balloon popped on them.

and of course they got in may scuffles.

Jacob did a lot of this.

No comments: