Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding, weddings and more weddings

Tomorrow I have my 3rd wedding of the year to photograph. 4 more to go after this one. I absolutely love photographing weddings. I love that each one it unique. You will never find two alike. Everyone is happy and dressed to the nines. How can you not love photographing them?? A year ago I was freaking about about doing one and now I get so excited! The one tomorrow is at Monte Verde Inn in Foresthill and the next one up is at Empire Mine State Park in Grass Valley. So many beautiful locations, beautiful people, and tons of fun. Plus, I get to bring Mike with me, no kids and now two weekends in a row we have enjoyed filet mignon dinner's with adult conversations with the other vendors. Good food, great conversation, what could be better! So excited to edit this one. But before I can dive in I have two other weddings and two family sessions to get edited!

No comments: