Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dream turns into reality

I think it's been about 6 weeks since I had the pain in my rib cage that turned out to be an inflamed nerve that was getting pressed on by my ribs when I took a breathe. It went away after 15 days and I figured since that had been the 3 time in the past 5 years that it wouldn't happen again for at least a year. Well I went to bed last night feel great. Got up at midnight to pee because I rarely ever sleep a full night with out peeing. Felt great at midnight. Sometime between 12am and 2am I had a dream that I was in pain. It was a younger version of me but I was leaning on a chair with a pain in my rib cage and I was having trouble breathing. The strange thing was that the pain felt very real.

Siena woke up crying and I tried to sit up and I couldn't! I was in extreme pain and it hurt to breathe! I got Mike up to get Siena and I tried rolling on my side to relieve the pain but it only made it worse. The pain continued all night and hasn't gone away. It freaks me out that I went to bed totally fine and woke up from a dream in pain. The only explanation I can think of is that my body felt the pain come on but I was in such a deep sleep that it made it into my dream. So weird. I just hope it doesn't stay for 15 days again. That sucked and I have 2 weddings in the next two weeks that I have to be on my feet for and if this gets bad I can barely walk.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm sorry! That sucks!!!

Elizabeth said...

Im so sorry you are feeling sore!

andreamesple said...

yoga yoga yoga, stretch out that side of yours!!