Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mothers day was pretty relaxing. I was supposed to have a photo shoot this morning but we rescheduled do to a sick kid. Cole also decided to jump on the sick wagon and vomit up a bunch of watermelon this evening. Poor guy!

Yesterday before we went to Old Town Sac, Cole brought me my mother's day gift. He walked in to the office and said "Happy birthday mudder's day". Mike actually told him to say "happy early mothers day". But anyways, I got to open my gift early because I had a photo shoot that afternoon. Mike did a great job and got me an Epiphanie camera bag. I am in love!!! It is perfect because I have been wanting to take my camera with us more but I didn't want to lug around my camera "backpack". I wanted something that didn't look like a camera bag. I love the turquoise color and the inside is the bright green!!







The bright green bag is a bag I can use to protect the bag in storage. Cole informed me that it was for him and he was a transformer.


Thank you Mike for the best gift!!!!! Siena was napping durning the gift opening and it was raining today so no outdoor photos.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love it, super jealous!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Mothers Day Aimee. Well done Mike that is a gorgeous gift... practical as well as beautiful.