Saturday, May 8, 2010

Old Town Sacramento

I had an engagement session / wedding photo practice at the Capital and in Old Town Sac again this afternoon. Mike and the kids came along to get out of the house and go to the train museum while I was shooting. They got there about 30 minutes before it closed, which was perfect because they didn't have to pay to get in and 3o minutes is about all Cole can handle inside a museum anyways! After I was finished I met back up with Mike and the kids and we wandered around Old Town together!


The rainbow whirly things practically put Cole in a trance. He asked to go inside, so took him in and he wanted EVERYTHING in the store. Remind me never to take a 3 year old into a GIANT toy store again!


We got to pet the GIANT horse that pulls the carriage all over Old Town. I have never seen a hose that big before!

Let's just hope this is a reference to tuna and not some thing else. I'd die if salt water taffy was made with dolphin. :-(
Siena was running out of steam at this point.

We let Cole pick out his own ice cream. Here he is telling the guy he wants the green one.


What a lucky guy! Cole got to go behind the counter and get his own ice cream. We figured he would flip out on the guy when he picked him up but I think Cole had a one track mind and it was on the way to ice cream.





Cole thought this ice cream was pretty special. I think he really enjoyed the waffle cone too!



I just enjoyed finding these AMAZING doors right down the boardwalk from the ice cream store. So lovely!! Cole was so into the ice cream that he let me pose him and everything!



He moved to the corner and told me that this was a better spot for pictures!


I love all the old and unique buildings Old Town Sacramento has to offer!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my, that counter picture and the door ones are awesome!! I can't wait to have a kid who someday sits :) Love them!

Elissa said...

Wow! I wanna go to that ice cream shop. Y-U-M-M-Y!