Saturday, May 1, 2010

Living in the mountains has it's downside

I think it's safe to say that today marks the last day that Cole will ever poke at a lizard with his fingers.




I had no clue that lizards had teeth. Apparently Cole screamed like he was being killed. When I got home I was told to ask Cole how he got his owie. When he told me a lizard did it I started laughing because I thought he was lying.

In case you can't understand him or me (haha) - He said "Cole got bit by alligator lizard. Cole poke it and alligator lizard bite my finger. Uncle Bub got bit on his ear and he went ahhhhhhhh!"

I love 3 year old stories. BTW they are both true.

This is a big lizard. Probably 8 inches long and 3/4 of an inch wide. I have a feeling it is the same lizard he had in a bucket for two days a few weeks back. REVENGE.