Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cole's head is deadly

Yesterday at our annual Mesple family Christmas party (2008) my mom bent down to pick up Siena and Cole was underneath as well. Cole stood up very fast and his pumpkin sized head connected with my mother face. It instantly put her to tears and you can see it resulted in a very swollen soon to be very black eye, you can see the blue skin near the lower part of the eye lid. She is lucky he didn't hit her nose or mouth. At the impact he had she would have lost a tooth or broken a nose. Fair warning to anyone around my son - Always know where his head is.

*update* - here is her eye today!

1 comment:

Esther and Brian said...

Oucheee....I've had Eric "hit" my nose several time by accident wit his head and it hurts like...

Hope your Mom's eye will get better each day...