Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Major blog catch up

Somethings I care about and others I could care less about. One thing that bugs me to no end is having a blog post, post when it has passed the month it occurred in. I know that sounds weird to most but I can't handle it. It especially makes me freak out when the thought of any of my december pictures making it into the January 2010 part of the blog. So as you can see there are a ton of posts that have been waiting to be posted (I needed to get the photos ready). So between now, what I have posted since Monday and what will post tomorrow, will be a lot, but it sure makes me fell sooooo much better. I will be totally caught up with my photos, others photos, and this blog by the end of tomorrow. I want to start 2010 off right. A list of "goals" to come New Years day, but one is to be more organized. I am what some would call an "organized mess". I look like I have no clue what is going on (examples include my wallet, my car, my desk at work and at home, and my home in general) but I know where EVERYTHING is. Don't touch any of it!

No comments: