Sunday, January 18, 2009

The potty is so last week

Well it has been a good run with the potty.  Cole used it on and off for the past 5 weeks.  On tuesday he learned to say "no" and since then he will not sit on the potty, even for candy.  He is over it.  I knew it would come to an end sooner rather than later.  At least we got 1 poop on the toilet.  

It's like he feels pressured now to use it so instead he just says "naw" (no) or "no" when you ask him if he needs to pee.  Or if he can get away from you before he gets his diaper back on he will run in to our bedroom and pee on the floor.  Thank goodness for hardwood!

Cole and I had the best conversation this weekend:

Me: Cole did you poop?
Cole: Naw
Me: Cole is smells in here, did you poop?
Cole: It's done! (grabs butt)
Me: Cole, I think you did poop.
Cole: I sta  ( I stink )
Me: yes, yes you do.

No comments: