Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby stats - the game

Time for a little game!  Leave a comment with the baby's birth date, weight, length, breech or head down, etc...

So for all you blog readers, stalkers, commenter's and non-commenter's - please humor me and play along.  Please let me know who you are if you post under anonymous otherwise it's no fun!

If you don't know how to leave a comment - just click on comment at the bottom of the post and it will bring up a screen.

Thanks!

Here are some helpful bits of information for you to make an informed decision:

Due date is February 24, 2009
C-section is February 17, 2009
So if you guess anything past the 17th then you will be wrong!

Aimee:

born 12 days early, 6# 12 oz, 20 inches, breech - Feb 2

Mike:

born 1 day early, 6# 10 oz, 19 inches, head down - Apr 1

Cole:

born 3 weeks and 1 day (22 days) early, 5 # 4 1/2 oz, 18 inches breech - Mar 4

We all have single digit birth days and months involving the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4.  Both Mike and I are born on holidays - Ground Hogs Day and April Fools Day.

My guess:

Feb 3 - 21 days early, 5 pounds 2 1/2 oz, 19 inches, head down

13 comments:

Melanie H. said...

The little man in red on my left shoulder tells me to say Friday, February 13th! lol

However, my real guess...
February 5th, 5 pounds 13 oz, 19 1/2 inches, head down

Kris said...

Dont hate me but I think you will go all the way!

February 17, 2009
6lbs6oz, 19 inches, heads down.

Anonymous said...

I am gonna go with Mom and say Feb 3 6 pounds 12 oz, 20 inches and breech. Can't wait to see pictures of the little lady :)

Megs Camaren

Anonymous said...

Never left a blog comment before, hopefully I do this right... :)

I say Feb 15, 6 lbs, 7oz, 19 inches, head down.

Katie said...

I'm going for another holiday: February 14th, head down, 7 pounds even, 19 1/2 inches.

Petersen Family said...

I say you are going all the way too Miss Aimee. So on the date of the c-section she will be 6 pounds even and 19 inches long. Head down because of all the evidence.

What did you say the winner wins again?

Kelly said...

Ok, time for the guessing game....hmmm....I'll go with Feb. 15th, (head down) 6 lbs. 6 oz. 19.5 inches, sometime near 2:00 am. So what do I win if I'm right??

The Fredy Family said...

I have not decided yet what the winner will receive! I am still debating on what qualifies as winning....

Thanks for playing along!

JCW said...

I say...Feb 10, 6lbs 2oz, 18inches, head down, really cute...

I'm writing you a long email...two kids, one word: tired. : )

Karlie said...

I am going to say Feb 16th, 5 pounds 12oz, 19 inches, head down.

Good luck!

athenamw said...

February 4. 6lb 2.0 oz head down

Congrats! Sorry I missed you today!

Anonymous said...

Here in France, February holidays start on the 6th, after school.
So I'd say any day from the 9th til the 7th.
... but my real guess would be Saturday, February the 14th : Happy Valentine's Day, dear parents- that would be her first words into this world!!:-).
Aimee, keep up the good work!
Love.

Anonymous said...

February 8th before noon.

5 pounds 5 oz., 18.5 inches long


Grandpa Dale