Sunday, January 25, 2009

The adventures of cloth diapers

We started yesterday with the cloth diapers and I am happy to say that after 2 days everything is going great!  Not that much extra work at all.  And to top it off when I go stick the dirty diaper in the bin I get this big smile knowing that I am not tossing money into the trash.  Cole does not seem to mind the diapers at all.  They are not too much bulkier than normal diaper except at night when I stuff it full to absorb 10 hours of pee.  Then he looks like he is carrying around a huge load in his pants.




Cole is also starting to let us know when he poops.  He doesn't necessarily run up and say "i pooped" but instead he ever so slightly announces "I sta" (I stink).  You have to be paying attention to realize he is letting you know about the upcoming smell to enter your nose.

No comments: