Monday, January 26, 2009

36 weeks - 3 weeks to go!

Having a pretty hard time sitting down and leaning over.  I keep getting a foot stuck in my rib cage.  Some major upset stomach and heartburn occurring which is not fun.  I am in shock that we have 3 weeks at the most to go!  It is so crazy how quickly this pregnancy has gone by.  I am scanning the house to make sure I have everything in order for how I need it.  So far things are looking good!  Next doctors visit is on Friday.  I still have yet to bring out the pregnancy pillow which is nice because that thing was a pain in the butt!  I can not sleep on my left side which is what they suggest during pregnancy for blood flow.  The baby hangs out on my right side so if I go to lay on my left side all the weight falls towards the bed and my stomach gets pulled down along with ligaments making things every uncomfortable. 


Baby Bump Watch

36 weeks pregnant with Cole
The last known belly picture from his pregnancy

1 comment:

Marce said...

Hi! you can either email me at marcichapman at gmail dot com, or comment on my blog with your email address to be invited to ellie's blog.

you have the cutest baby bump, by the way!