Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poop

I am so impressed with our "progress" in potty training.  We have a long way to go with it but we are all having a fun time doing it.  Last night I got home from Curves (yes I still exercise 5 days a week) and Cole was buck naked.  He had been when I left but I figured he would of at least had on some underwear.  I asked him if he had peed while I was gone and he responded with "It's done" and pointed to his dinner table.  I asked Mike and he said "no".  So I ask Cole if he needs to pee and he says again "it's done" and points to his table again.  Then he stands up and points UNDER the table and says "it's done".  Sure enough, it was done, right on my floor!  So Mike cleans it up and Cole and I have a talk about where you are supposed to pee and not supposed to pee.  So about 5 minutes later we are in the kitchen and I look over to the fridge where Cole is and he is squatting down looking at the floor and what do you know, more pee.  So this time I take Cole to the potty and sit him on it and tell him again that if you need to go pee you come in here and sit down.  He laughed but would not get up off the pot.  I had Mike come in to supervise since he is not allowed in the bathroom alone due the the turtle/Motrin incident and I sat down to eat dinner.  Suddenly Mike calls to me and I get in there and he points to the potty.  Cole had pooped!  No warning, no hey guys I gotta go, and no all telling before poop farts to warn us.  He excitedly runs off to get some wipes and I notice a little turd stuck between his cheeks.   Ah the joys of parenthood.  So needless to say Cole was very excited about his accomplishment.  He helped to dump them in the toilet and then he waved bye to them as he flushed them down never to be seen again.

Extreme Concentration

Pointing out his poop 

Cole being goofy.  He now makes faces on command.

No comments: