Sunday, October 5, 2008

The results are in!

The poll has come to an end and the winning sex is:

GIRL!

With the ultra sound less than 24 hours away I am wondering what they will tell me and getting VERY excited to hear it.  Although I am expecting to hear " Well it doesn't look like a boy, but we can't be too sure.  You are going to have to wait a little bit longer to determine what the sex is"

Other predictions for the sex of the baby:

the chinese lunar calendar says at 29 and getting pregnant in May produces a:

BOY

My one dream about the sex determined:

BOY

The baby predicting Uncle Randy Claussen said:

It's a BOY, but if they try for a third it will be a GIRL.

We are putting him to the test.  He predicted both of Mike's mom's pregnancies and my first one.  He is 3 for 3.

So we have 3 counts for a boy and 1 for a girl


STAY TUNED.......

No comments: