Sunday, October 19, 2008

A new do

Cole got his MAJOR haircut tonight.  I was prepared to get it done eventually, but when my neighbor popped over and asked if he needed one I said "ok"  We didn't go for the actual faux hawk, however it is cut in a way that I can give him one if I choose, and if he lets me mess with his hair and as of tonight he wasn't having anything to do with me and the gel.

What I love about this hair cut:

1. no more long hairs to go up my nose when we cuddle
2. he looks so handsome
3. easier to wash soap out of it
4. no more tangles
5. his head looks smaller, no more pumpkin head

What I miss about his old hair cut:

1. he isn't my baby anymore, he looks so old!
2. the cute little curls that pop out from under neath his beanies
3. no more bed head


icing his mouth after splitting his lip (inside) by hitting the floor from running around like a crazy person

3 comments:

JCW said...

He looks great! Definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore : )

Petersen Family said...

WOW!! What a handsome boy...what a great hair cut!

Melanie H. said...

I feel your pain Aim. So grown up looking! Like a little boy, no more baby! :-/