Monday, October 27, 2008

23 weeks - 16 weeks to go!

One thing I have been forgetting to comment on throughout this pregnancy is the wonderful greeting I get every morning, you know the lovely feeling of your legs cramping so bad that no matter how hard you flex your foot it does stop.  Every morning now for at least the past month and a half.

I am still sleeping mostly on my back.  I find this is the best position that helps to limit the number of bathroom trips.  Although since Cole has been sleeping through the night again I am finding myself also sleeping through the night (ok till 4 am) and then having to pee so bad it hurts and I am not sure if I will make it to the bathroom.  Plus I don't want to wake up Cole since the bathroom is right next to his room.

I have actually gotten better about letting my "cravings" run wild this past week.  Let's hope that makes for not such a giant weight gain next time!

This week the baby is about 11 inches and just over a pound.
A mango!


I think I am smaller this week than the last 2 weeks.  
I tell ya, taking a photo in the morning is quite a difference than in the afternoon.

No comments: