Monday, October 20, 2008

22 weeks - 17 weeks to go!

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday.  I'll report back on my weight gain and decide from there what I will be craving from now on.  I may have to give up my mint chip ice cream....

Feeling the baby move a lot more these days.  Mostly at night when I lay down.  That's when Cole did most of his moving, which to this day still holds true.....

Still have a tree trunk belly.  Some lady thought I was lying when I told her I was having a baby in 17 weeks.  She asked me more than once if I was serious.

If you can't tell.....and who can, that is a spaghetti squash
the baby is about 11 inches this week and weighs about 1 pound

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay, so what I want to know is if that is you pushing out or sucking in? Tree trunk sounds like no fun! That's funny that the lady didn't believe you! You should carry around the ultrasound pics or something!