Monday, October 13, 2008

21 weeks - 18 weeks to go!

Cravings: mint chip ice cream and dr. pepper still top the list of my wants at the moment.

I feel great.  A little bit bloated and gassy after a soda....  getting larger in my mind, not too much to others.  I did have to go up a size in my scrubs so I know I am starting to show that pregnant belly.

So last week we found out it is a girl.  I still can't call the baby a "she" yet.  I think I am gonna have to wait until the 3d ultrasound to really have it drilled into my head that it is a girl.


The baby this week is 10 1/2 inches 
and weighs 3/4 of a pound.
I would have put a carrot on my belly but it was impossible to find a carrot that was not a cartoon, shaped like male genitalia, or Carrot Top.

this photo was taken in the afternoon. the belly looks quite a bit bigger after a few meals.

No comments: