Saturday, October 18, 2008

Monsters Inc

This is the first movie / tv show to hold Cole's interest for more than 2 minutes.  He watched it last night and really seemed to enjoy it.  He would "ohhh" and "woah" at all the loud noises with the surround sound.  He was running around dancing and laughing at the movie.  So I thought since Mike was outside this morning working, I would put on the movie again since he seemed to like it so much.  The TDX sound filled the house with moo's from every direction.  Cole got wide eyed and smiled and went and sat on the couch, excited for what was about to come.  For those of you who haven't seen the movie, it starts out with a training session to practice making a fake kid scream when the monster roars.  I had left the room and was watching from the bedroom when the monster did his VERY SCARY roar.  Cole jumped off the couch started screaming and ran towards me.  He jumped up and held on tight.  

I had a very hard time not peeing my pants from laughing so hard!

No comments: