Thursday, October 23, 2008

22 week update

Had my doctors appointment yesterday.  I thought for sure I has been doing good!  However with a 6 pound gain this month I am going to have to make some changes.....

Hide all the halloween candy at work, not eat cole's left over snacks (the dog can have them), eat more veggies and less french fries (ok I haven't been that bad but I recently found out that Jack n the box's french fries are the absolute worst you can have.  5 days worth of trans fats in one serving!)  Smaller portions.  

This is what got me in trouble during Cole's pregnancy.  At this stage last time I weighed the same and then during the next month I gained 8 more pounds!  Not happening this time!  I will be better!  :-)

Ok enough complaining.  

Baby update: 

Ultrasound showed that the baby is measuring small by 2 days so far.  Not too concerned considering Cole measured 2 weeks small when i was 30 weeks.  

No comments: