Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So much to do

Now that Siena is mobil, she is all over the place. Getting into things, pulling her self up and of course following Cole everywhere. She just adores him and wants to go where ever he does.

This is a view I see a lot!

Sorry for the washed out flash photos. My camera does not have a bulit in flash so I almost never use one but at 9 o'clock at night I don't really have much choice. I use my Gary Fong Diffuser on my external flash and I like it so much .









Yes I know the diapers are giant. I put in size 4 diapers at night time because I have never seen a baby urinate so much and the cloth diapers require like 3 pads to soak up all that urine.













You can tell Siena is getting stronger becasue of her newest trick. She does this little lift all the time now.



I love the excitment in her face!
























4 comments:

Erin and Garrett said...

looks like she has mastered the yoga pose downward dog!!! there is not much cuter than a baby in just a diaper!!!!!

Esther and Brian said...

Have you ever tried Luvs diapers? They may not be more expensive than the Target ones that she has on (I believe those are Target's). I bought those once and noticed that they were super thick, as compared to Pampers and Luvs. For us, Luvs is awesome- never had anything leak out, even at night when there sure seems to be quite a few "things" in there!!! Love your carpet, by the way...super cute colors and design.

The Fredy Family said...

Every brand I use leaks. I've tried them all! We are 99% cloth diapers and only disposable at night. If I can get her out of the disposable in the morning before she poops we are ok but if not, then it is up to her neck!

The rug is from Pottery Barn. I have an addiction to that store. :-)

Esther and Brian said...

Oh yes, I love PB! We were going to get a crib from there--until we realized that we needed two!!! $2,000 for two cribs was just a little much, if you know what I mean!!! But I do love the store, too. I would love to do the boys' BIG BOY rooms in the future from PB Kids. We'll see...or maybe just steal the look, huh?
It's funny how some diapers work for some and not other. I've had maybe two diapers leak and that was due to diarrhea but not otherwise. Maybe it's also the shape of the bodies? No idea!