Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rainy days

I love wintery days....from inside the house. I don't like being cold, wet, or in very windy weather. But the thing I hate the most is what happens after the rain goes away. If you remember how I feel about snakes and lizards then you should know that these creatures are held at that same level.

Cole had something to share with me the other day. His "prizes" as he called them. Yes, them.
Here is is studying them, watching their every move.

Oh yuck! Worms!!! I can't stand worms. It all started in second grade when we had to discet an earthworm. I never got over it. It still haunts me to this day.

Why must this boy be so gross. Can't I expect Cole to understand my fear and grossed-out-ness and just leave them alone instead of letting them crawl all over his cute little hands.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing to his mom.


No comments: