Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's just the beginning

I walked into the office last night to find Cole trying to take a picture of his naked butt. At least he is enjoying himself right?

*background - last week I was getting dressed and after I had my clothes on I turned to look at my back side in the mirror, which I am sure most women do, and Cole saw me do it and immediately copied me. I think he now thinks you are supposed to look at your butt every chance you get. Last night Cole and I were taking pictures on the computer with photo booth so he knew the idea and when I left the room he decided to take a shot at it.

2 comments:

Esther and Brian said...

I was just going to say "boys will be boys"! And then I saw your tag...too funny and cute!

Jess said...

K I have that frame and it looks the same...nothing in it.